Search My Techie Guy

Friday, May 6, 2016

Please install "BT Notice" app in remote device

Techie Jokes Nerd Jokes Techie Humor Comics Jokes

Just got a smart watch, I think it's the "China" type because I can't seem to establish the brand. When I try to launch the camera, it gives me that error message "please install BT Notice app in remote device". Am yet to find an app that works with this watch. If you know any please reply via the comments section below.

I think i have figured it out:

1. Go to menu on the smart watch
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "APK"
4. Select "SWatch (Google)"
5. A QR code will be displayed on your smart watch, scan this QR code using a QR scanner on your phone (You will have to  first install a "QRC" Quick Response Code scanner on your phone).
6. The QRC scan will display a link to Google Play store where you will download the App. Open that link.
7. The Link will open in Google Play Store; The App is called "SmileNotification" by smilemi, install the App.

I have tested it on my phone, yes it can launch the camera and take the picture although it's not saving the pictures in my phone gallery!

No comments: